Wednesday, January 21, 2009
What in the world?
So..I have no idea what I am doing this for? I look at all the other blogs..atleast those of my friends...and they are all married with children and they blog about their lives. I am not married and have no children, so...what am I doing? I do enjoy catching up with my friends that don't live anywhere near me, so perhaps they will in turn enjoy seeing what all I am up to. I make no promises that this blog will last long! We will see how it goes! I am never sure about these things. It took me forever to start facebook and actually had to have someone else set it up for me. But...here it goes! I will try my hand at blogging! The next step...how to post pictures?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the world of blogging!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Noelle!! Hope you enjoy blogging with us!
ReplyDelete