Monday, March 21, 2011

Oops! I Did it Again!...Well, Not Oops...Surprise!

Carter's birthday was March 3rd, so the sneaky little thing that I am, threw him a surprise party a week and a day later on March 11th!!!! This surprise party was not so easy to pull off!  It was on a Friday,when we were still working.  I had to figure out how to get him distracted after school for about 2 hours before he got to his house.  How?  Great question! I didn't have a clue what to do!  Then we met some new friends on Sunday and like the little facebooker stalker that I am, I stalked our new friends and asked for their help on Monday morning!  I invited them to the party and threw in...any way you can take Carter golfing on Friday?  New Mike said he was on it!  (Thanks New Mike and thanks for reading the blog! You may be the only one besides my mom, who has been forced to!) Well, next thing I knew it rained ALL WEEK!!!!  Carter had already planned to be out on Friday to play golf and then announced to me that if they couldn't play on Friday because of all the rain,he'd just take the day off! NO!!!!!!!!  That is the exact opposite of what I needed!  I probably wore New Mike and all the others out because I kept texting all week, asking them what they thought was going to happen with Friday!  Thankfully, they played on Friday and I was able to sneak away for a half day and pick up food from Newk's and desserts from The Cup!  So yummy! It was a perfect evening and he DID NOT have a clue!  I did it again!!!!!
UT Tood, the Whites and the Pattersons sitting around eating!

Sweet Paisley eating a cupcake! Yumo!


Heather, Jade, and Me! Great friends for many years! Have so much
fun with these ladies! Love them!
Carter with his presents of 40! I asked everyone to bring 40 of
something Carter would like!  He ended up with donuts, gummy bears, candy, etc!
The best was
40 lottery tickets! See the next picture! Big D totally won $107!

The winning ticket!


So happy at the end of the night!  Great party for a great guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment