Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Destin, Fl!


We went to Destin, Florida with the Whites at the beginning of June! It was hands down the best vacation ever! Thanks so much Brad and Heather for inviting us! We left the Saturday after we got done with school and it was a much needed break! We stayed at Seascape, which is a really neat golf resort right next to the beach! I spent my mornings getting up early, sitting on the porch, enjoying a cup of coffee, and reading, while I waited for everyone else to wake up! We would all head to the beach by 10 and stay until around 4! A couple of days Brad and Carter went and played golf in the a.m., while Heather, Paisley, and I headed to the beach. It was wonderful! We went to dinner each night at a different restaurant! I decided, not being a the biggest seafood fan, that I would try a different fish sandwich each night and found all of them really, really good! My favorite was Mahi Mahi! I was sad to leave the beach, but excited to be home! It was the perfect vacation and we just found out that Carter and I get to go back to Destin at the end of July with Carter’s family!!! So excited! Enjoy some of the pictures!

Thought this picture was so cute! Brad was walking with Paisley and when Carter walked up, she grabbed for his finger too! Such a sweet little girl! We really enjoyed spending time with her!



We had so much fun and are totally looking forward to the next trip at the end of July!



Sweet Paisley! So two cute stories about Paisley! 1. She was eating Cheerios one morning from her little pink tray that attaches to a table, but it was attached to a chair instead. She leans down to pick up Cheerios with her mouth, as opposed to her hands! When she picked her head back up, she did have some Cheerios in her mouth, but also had one attached to her little nostril! A little snotty , but completely adorable! 2. Paisley knows how to do the more sign in sign language, but did not always choose to do it! One night at dinner, Paisley chose not to give the more sign, she developed her own in which she balled her fist up and kind of squealed loudly...she did not look happy! It was kind of crazy, but then we did the more sign for her and she immediately stopped her made up sign, grinned really big and did the more sign! So funny!



The girls chillin' in the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment