Thursday, July 9, 2009
July 8, 2009
July 8, 2009 marks the four year mark for my car accident. That day never passes, or any other day for that matter, where I don't think about everything that happened four years ago and how far I've come. As most of you know, I was in a head on collision on Hwy 70 in the Farragut area. I was driving, with my mom as my passenger, when another driver crossed the ever present double yellow lines and hit us head on. My mom suffered a broken arm and an injured back. I crushed my left foot and broke both lower bones in my right leg. The drs. put me back together again, but didn't really know what to expect. Certainly, not for me to be walking, running, jumping, dancing again! But God had different plans! I am not 100% and never will be, but I can do all the things I did before 4 years ago. It's been a long road back to here, but this is the first year that I finally feel really good most days! It's scary to think about what happened and what probably should of happened had God not protected me and my mother! To this day my dr. doesn't know why or how I do the things I do. Looking at my x-rays he has no idea why I'm not in pain all the time! I know why! God's still taking care of me and protecting me! Thanks God! I've learned a lot about myself and those around me through the whole process. I wouldn't trade any of it in for anything! Buckle up and always, always be careful on the road! Don't take any day for granted! They are all very, very precious!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment