Monday, April 5, 2010

Hungry Girl...that's me!

First, I will eventually blog all about my many half marathons and my super trip to Disney with my best friend and boyfriend!!!! But...as you can see, this post is about me..being a hungry girl!!!!  I have ALWAYS been a great eater...ask Little Momma Money...I don't think my fam ever worried about little Noelle and her eating habits!  But, I'm not about to tell you all about how hungry I am and what I'm eating each day! Nope...don't think you all need that much info!  But, what I will tell you all about is this great cookbook I just bought!  I don't actually have this copy of the cookbook!




new book







I have the one entitled Hungry Girl Strategies and Survival Guide!  It is awesome!  I just got done cooking the Crazy Good Turkey Taco Meatloaf....so great! It tastes a little Mexican, which is a new taste for meatloaf, but it worked really well. Paring it with some Tostitos...was perfect!  The recipe was super easy to follow!  Ging even enjoyed the corn in it!!!!  Stay tuned..I will continue to keep you updated on my cooking adventures!!!!!  Carter gave it a smiley face!!!!  That's for Little Momma Money!  She would make her little kindergartners put a smiley face or frowny face on the recipes they liked and didn't like in their kindergarten recipe book!!!!  Love you mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment