Today marks the first Sweaty Sunday in the Money Talks world! Since I am listening to my doctor, and only doing short runs through out the week and saving my long runs for Saturday and/or Sunday, I decided to deem one of those days as the sweaty one! Sunday was picked because I don't normally run before church therefore, the running happens once the sun is beating down! Saturdays I try to run early! So...what did I do on the first Sweaty Sunday? Well, sweat of course!
 |
| Please notice the color difference of my pink tank! Yuck! |
This is after a 7 mile run and a 3 mile walk! All the while that bright, orange, hot thing up in the air was beating down on me! I have beautiful tan lines from my knee brace too! Just a perk from Sweaty Sunday!!!! I did not run all 7 at once, it's been awhile since I've been healthy enough to run even 5 at once! I ran the first 5 and then took a gatorade break. I have this huge fear of running in the heat and just passing out, so I take great care to stay hydrated! After 5, I walked 1, ran 1, walked 2, and ran the last 1. Felt great! Of course this was followed by a nice icing session, calves, knees, and right hip, a cool shower, a little lunch and..... a 2 hour nap! Pooped! Plus, I think part of Sweaty Sunday should be a little nappy poo!
 |
| Enjoying the effects of Sweaty Sunday! |
What did you do to part take in Sweaty Sunday? Carter played golf! I promise he returned sweaty and smelly!!!!!! Until the next Sweaty Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment