That's right, by the pool! Still counts, right? It was super hot and I did sweat! I did come home and run 3 miles to make up for the lazy Sweaty Sunday! My best friend Heather White called me up to go lay out by the pool with her and Pais at her friend's, Beth Moore, house! Since it is my last Sunday of summer, I decided that it was okay to spend Sweaty Sunday by the pool! Plus, it was really great to hang out and catch up with Heather....it has been way too long! We've been best friends since high school and kinda missed out on each other through college, but reconnected once we had both graduated and had moved back into the area! One of the sweetest girls I know! And her little two year old is super cute and fun to be around! So, again, I will try to do a better Sweaty Sunday next Sunday! I did run 8 miles yesterday, so...good enough! I will leave you with a picture of me, Heather, and Pais from last summer....love those girls!
How did you spend your Sweaty Sunday?
No comments:
Post a Comment