Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm still alive....kinda!

Whew! It's been a busy couple of weeks!  It's been forever since my last post because of my hectic, hectic schedule!  Since my birthday post, I have celebrated the best birthday ever, had a little birthday brunch with the besties in my life, run in a 10 miler in the 85 degree weather at 2 pm in the afternoon (awful!), gone to yet another Will Hoge concert (love), spent the day with my sweet little momma money, traveled to Abingdon, Va for a great trip down the Creeper Trail, run in another half marathon (6 for the year!) and enjoyed another girl's night out with my favs from childhood! So....you can see the much needed whew at the beginning! On top of all of that, my schedule is beyond busy!  Cheer practice two mornings a week..one at 6.30 am and one at 7 am...tutoring twice a week...one am tutoring at 7 am and one in the afternoon at 3.45 pm...plus tumbling every day and helping Annie Bannie in Kingston one night a week...oh and don't forget all that running I do!  So...lot's going on! I will promise a good post this weekend!  I still have to survive this week with a little Halloween Dance at the school...costume! And the Race for the Cure with my cheerios! I will survive this!



No comments:

Post a Comment